Kenan’s Mill was built in the mid 1800′s and produced water-ground meal, grits, and corn for over 100 years. Kenan’s Mill was built and owned by the Kenan family until Elizabeth Kenan Buchanan donated it to the Historic Society in 1997. Restoration is ongoing, and the mill is currently operating on special occasions by the Selma-Dallas County Historic Preservation Society. It is open to the public on the 3rd weekend of March and the second Saturday in October. Tour groups are welcome – $5/person, minimum $100.
Call or email email@example.com to schedule a tour!188 County Road 236 Selma, AL 36701